Wednesday, April 23, 2008

one year anniversary of this thingy

I am coming up on one year (may 17th) of running this here website. I am throwing a small "bash" and will be meeting for drinks at the St. Regis at the King Cole Bar on 55th and 5th on May 16th (Friday). I will be giving away some free sketches and watercolors etc. All are invited and welcome, I am going to try to reserve a table space etc. Not sure if you can do that there. I'm thinking around 7:00 or so...Please RSVP if you would like to come, it will be fun and informal. There is a small chance of a change of venue if there are logistic issues but I think it will be fine.

all the best,

your humble narrator and scribbler

email me at alexgardega@gmail.com

all are invited.

1 comment:

  1. Alex, I enjoy your work and blarg! If I were near you, I'd show up to meet you and possibly receive a free sketch or watercolor, but alas, I am on the west coast. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor