Thursday, April 24, 2008

gabriel in Central Park---by gardega

I will be painting a large canvas in central park tomorrow and it will be b filmed by the CEO of New York Artist Series. I will do one of my "Gabriel Pieces" a work inspired by the music of peter gabriel. I may use a song from the Passion album. It will be edited friday night or saturday and up for internet viewing over the weekend. I like to paint in the park especially when I am ignoring the park and painting an "internal piece." (No ducks or pets or people)....The downside is you usually get a crowd so you dont want to paint badly and it puts pressure on but such is life in love and art. People usually expect some swans or the like and generally not the chaotic madness that drips from my psyche.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor