Friday, March 7, 2008

upodato

I decided to take a break tonight from work and to (attempt) paint an nice watercolor to clear out my system from rust and stress. (I bought a $20.00 sheet of arches watercolor paper today.) There is always a fear factor when I attack an expensive canvas or paper because it seems so precious that you afraid of "mucking it up." The trick is to forget that it is a twenty dollar sheet and to just lose yourself in the work. I will post the result tonight (me promise.) I saw an artist in Brooklyn yesterday I used to assist as a kid, he needs work so I am may hire him a bit. It is funny how the world turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor