Thursday, March 27, 2008

tibet

I am not a cosmonger nor am I of the tree hugging ilk but occasionally I get heated about politics and I am really upset with china and the way they have attempted to ruin the sacred gem that was/ is tibet. I hate to see monks getting clubbed and I wished it wasnt part of the world in which I live. I Cant support china on any level until they start let Tibet be Tibet. I am not going to watch the olympics as I cannot support something that makes me feel like I am chewing on a lead filled cookie.

1 comment:

  1. BRAVO, ALEX!!!

    Why anyone would support the Olympic Games in China is beyond me. I wish the athletes would band together and boycott the whole thing this year, but as usual, people are more concerned with silly games than basic human rights.

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor