Tuesday, March 25, 2008

a thing well framed...


alex is very happy when collectors of my work get my paintings framed and framed well. Framing is a nebulous art like reading foreheads or tarot or palms. I often agonize over framing (and not just over the cost of framing.) Here is a painting on glass I made--- I believe it was titled "On a Pale Horse." Google will help you find out the meaning of this piece. This piece is hanging happily in a home in colorado. I came home so stressed from deadline torture and this email made me see light again. Viva Something! It has become clear to me that the average person is not adept at photography but that is fine as kmart will fix you up with some fine photos for $4.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor