Thursday, January 31, 2008

Birth of Dali---by gardega




I woke up at Two AM and went jogging and then I drove to seven eleven and got my morning big gulp. --- I had something brewing and itching inside that I had to address but I wasn't sure what! I looked atop my shelf and I found my solution. My friend Teal had bought me (for Christmas) a "musical egg" that plays the sugar plum fairy when wound. There was something missing from inside the egg so I decided to one day make use of the void--- but I wasn't sure how! Then It hit me!I quickly sat down and took an egg from my empty fridge and hollowed it out into the sink. I then painted (in black and white) a portrait of definitive genius. If anyone wishes to purchase my "Birth of Dali" you can make an offer via email. This is one for the ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor