Monday, December 17, 2007

leonardo exposed---step 10


Now that Gardega has taken you back through the sandy ruins of time and guided you skillfully through the the footsteps of leonardo as he created a masterwork. I will show you how he grouped his disciples into four neatly grouped groups of three. Notice that the purple "zones" were used by leonardo to group the torsos of all his figures-- at times leonardo even told them to lean ever slightly more into "the zone" like a photographer tells his wife to move closer to the Eiffel tower. This has been my gift to all my collectors and fans and supporters who believe in me and my work and my endless drive to save art from the soulless and modern infomercial it has become. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Now back to the regularly scheduled program..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor