Wednesday, December 12, 2007

here comes the flood

I was painting my mural today and I heard a blood curling scream from the maid. I ran into the master bedroom and saw that the floor and carpet was an inch deep in water. The tub had overflowed after being left on. I searched in the garage and found a shop vacuum and jumped into the pond hoping I didnt electrocute myself. I spent an hour in the soup doing my best to dry the carpet. I went downstairs and then I noticed that the water had seeped through the ceiling and onto the steinway piano. I feel bad for the maid and to let her choose if she would tell the homeowner...one of those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor