Monday, December 17, 2007

Good Day Alex

I guess I win in the share your birthday with someone else contest (I think Albert Einstein trumps Keith Richards) but nonetheless HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Alex I have a question for you. I own two works from you, an Ophelia print and a watercolor. I would like to add to my collection but I have tried on ebay and every time I get close someone outbids me with seconds to go. By the way, I am the person who was fairly good at answering your word clues recently on your web site. I wanted to buy your palette once but you had already sold it and promised you would give me a chance at the next one (if I replaced it). How can I go about buying pieces from you without playing craps on ebay. Can I send you some new equipment (did you ever find your brushes) or something like that. Sorry to take up your valuable time and again have a happy, and healthy birthday and a wonderful holiday season

Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor