Friday, December 28, 2007

DNA

I spent much of my day today reading about DNA and as usual my ADD kept me from my sketchbook. I started painting a painting on glass today ---I am painting a painting on five different layers of glass that will be displayed to create the effect of one 3D piece. The subject is St. Sebastian and it is one of two pieces I will be showing in NYC. The pieces of glass are only about 8 x 10. My last supper prints seem to be the water cooler talk in the halls of Fox News. I always get weird premonitions before earthquakes so if there is a big quake tomorrow then remember that alex told you so. I am going to draw all night until Dawn because I slacked today. My landlord thinks I am nuts because I never have any visitors and I sit up in my cottage 12 hours a day reading and thinking and drawing and painting. I never feel lonely because I live with Gardega. Picasso said that Dali's mind was an outboard motor that image never fails to draw a smile from me when I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor