Tuesday, December 18, 2007

childhood drawings


On this, the birthday, of your humble artist, I find myself reflecting on my childhood and the art I made as a child. I would call much of my childhood art fairly unconventional and at times rather odd. I have no idea what was going through that little texas brain of mine but I do remember that drawing for me back then was pure bliss because there was no right or wrong...(Although I would often go into obsessive fits if I could not get a line to flow the way I wanted it to go...) this piece was age seven and shows signs of a budding genius (or at least a kid who should be closely monitored....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor