Saturday, November 17, 2007

mural update


Brigette from Bucks County, Pa. sent me this screen grab today from the mural. ...I flipped it because technically the camera shows the mural "upside down". Above is my mural in progress and below is my reference art--- Leonardo's "Battle of Anghiari" I am adding color as per request of the homeowner and the original Leonardo (destroyed in the 16th century) was painted with color as well...This is my greatest technical challenge to date because of the difficulty involved with painting on a ceiling...I will be done on wed. and I am on schedule...I thin k tonight I will stay in and watercolor all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor