Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Gardega's Game


What phrase or symbol is this one? This is medium difficulty! Yesterday's answer was FREEZE FRAME If you click on the link on my previous entry you can watch me paint a mural on my "mural cam" Today I will be working on the centerpiece called the Battle of Anghiari (Google this as I am too busy to explain the piece) I had my own battle with the God's of Saki last night and so I am excited for eight hours of ceiling painting! (I am actually excited to paint the battle as it is a great piece of art to attempt.) I will be starting around 9:30 AM, so I will not be on cam much before that...The mural is in Brookville NY in wine cellar in a beautiful home...ramble on...

1 comment:

  1. The answer is spring ahead! Do I win something? :)

    ReplyDelete

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor