Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Almost done...

No one sent me screengrab photos from the mural cam! So I cannot post an update. Someone asked me for the address of Avant Gallery in miami. I will double check and post that info. tomorrow or friday. The mural only needs another 8 hours of love and I can return my neck to the upright postion. I will finish tomorrow (unless I obsess and decide to paint friday as well. (My assistant would tell you probable answer to whether or not I work friday). I am not even home but decided to log in from a library computer. That is some dedication to my three fans who actually read this dribble. Actually my readership of dribble has grown a lot so I get to look at stupid little flags all over america and the world and see where you are loggin in from. I have a new zealand fan which makes me happy and I am waiting for some hobbit mail soon. For dinner I had red wine and peanut butter. I am really happy to put the mural to rest and move on to the next project but painting Leonardo for two weeks and getting paid well for it is something I consider a privelege. I wil load my mural studies and sketches on friday...


take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor