Thursday, October 25, 2007

Da Vinci Mural


I just got a go ahead on a commission to paint a ceiling of a wine cellar with a Da Vinci mural. I was a bit hesitant to take it on before Miami as I have a lot of glass art to make before I go but I will find a way to get it all done. Whenever I get overwhelmed I put in my michelangelo DVD and see what he accomplished in a given month and realize you can get a lot more done than you think when you really push yourself! I will photograph mural as it unfolds. The centerpiece of the mural will be the "Battle Of Anghiari ." It is a lost mural of Leonardo's that exists only in copies. This copy is by rubens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor