Friday, September 7, 2007

mystery


I have drawn and painted women my whole life. I think I am fascinated because I am not good at understanding women, In relationships I often see things in hind site and figure them out later or after it is too late. I often figure out why I painted what I have painted "expo- facto" I often paint and draw things I very little understanding of until years later. I guess if it was easy for me to figure out the fairer sex they would not interest me as an artist and I would only paint landscapes. I have more luck figuring out Da Vincis geometry. I wonder if women have trouble figuring out us males, I think we are fairly simple things that grunt and scribble and eat food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor