Wednesday, September 19, 2007

last supper study


Here is another "diner" at the Last Media Supper. I am selling all my sketches and studies for this media event so if anyone wants to own a piece of media history you can contact me through email. Imagine owning Da Vinci's last supper sketches! I would personally like to own Dali's studies of his last supper painting but alas I can only make my own last supper. Just as I start to explore the surreal nature of media O.J. jumps into the foreground like a fly at a summer picnic. In my last Supper painting there will be a fly on the bread that will be symbolic of OJ simpson as he affects the national psyche which will be represented by a humble pre-sliced loaf of bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor