Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dali's DNA


Dali was fascinated by DNA or the idea of DNA. AS I have mentioned previously he predicted that (if discovered) DNA would be in the form of a spiral! (He understood the building blocks of the man upstairs.) A man close to Dali has discovered that Dali has his DNA remains on on a feeding tube that was used to feed him after a horrible (suspicious) fire engulfed him in his bedroom when he was in the end of his years. This DNA could be used to clone his genius (Jurassic park style) but I assume it will be used for art authentication purposes instead! There is a new film coming out with Dali played by Pacino (I tried real hard to be the guy to make the art for the film) but to no avail. They will use some Hollywood SFX hack, instead. I can't see Pacino playing Dali, it will not work and the film will be as flat as a phony modernist painting. I could have stepped up to the plate to help because I am a Dalinian scholar but I am only Gardega, not Dali.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor