Sunday, August 19, 2007

Update

I have been crazy busy. I have just finished a commissioned pandora's box painting. I have started painting a 3 foot mural commission for a client and I am finishing up a queens book cover. Next week will be a bit less crazy and I will load up new work for sale. This is on top of carving glass for an art show and I have written a children's book that requires an attorney for trademark and copyright purposes. My children's book is very unique and I think it would be something that would not insult adults intelligence as well. I could never write a book that panders to kids, they are smarter than that.



viva dali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor