Wednesday, August 29, 2007

update

I received an email today from a major news television organization in regard to my latest painting that was written about in the new york post. I don't want to name any names until all I's are dotted and T's crossed but hey are interested in my painting based on Da Vinci's last supper. It is a necessary evil for artists to get press as opposed to withering in the shadows so I welcome any chance to expose my work to public. I am going to release my studies/ sketches as they are completed so people will get a view of my working methods from start to completion. I will let be sure to post updates as far as times and channel of my appearance.
thanks,

alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor