Sunday, August 19, 2007

DALI!

DADDY LONG LEGS OF THE EVENING --HOPE.


This is a Dalinian masterpiece! I am glad that finding a spider led me back to dali and one of my favorite works! feel free to stare at, just dont touch it as the museum guards get upset. I think this painting had much to do with the ending of the spanish civil war with franco or some such historical event. I am weak on history but that is life. Gardega would like to ask dali why he gave his spider seven legs? God would never give a spider seven legs! 8 or six is fine--not seven! was it on purpose? Was there a meaning there, perhaps it was injured by the war and time was needed to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor