Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sad Eyed Lady


Here is a watercolor of mine my friend found in his basement. I made this in 2000. It is a portrait of my ex girlfriend. She was my only "bad" breakup as I managed to keep at least a human connection to every other girl I ever dated.
She was very wealthy and the idea of marrying into money was nice and tempting but It did not feel right. In the end the house of cards fell and I made for the high roads. Wealth is a strange animal and I think sometimes it tweaks people as much as poverty if they you are not careful. This piece is already nicely framed and the glass makes it hard to photograph without reflection. Serous inquiries only on this piece as I would like a minimum of $700.00 for it and I am not sure I even want to sell it....I will post more details of image in a moment.

26 x 34 w/ frame watercolor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor