Thursday, July 26, 2007

Glass Art

SOLD

I will be spending the next three months or so working on glass art. I will be selling the original drawings (there will be many of them!) I think they will be very nice collectible pieces. I am trying to take my glass to a new level of perfection and I will share the entire process with you from beginning to finished piece. The glass pieces are for galleries and will sell for around $3,600 and up, so buy buying my original sketches and designs you will be helping me get the work together as well as getting some nice drawings--- and you will be invited to my eventual opening night. Please support me in this task as I really want to get an entire body of work together! There will be some paintings as well but mostly works of glass inspired by lalique, steuben, tifanny and dali. This is the first piece I am going to carve in glass (It is the first sketch for the first piece. I have much design work to do on it but I will be selling each stage on here. I am starting with this head and working "outward" as my intuition guides me.


This is a large drawing 22 x30 (pencil on strathmore paper)


ebay:

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=87404769&site=0&ver=LCA080805&item=290143308842&lk=URL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor