Wednesday, July 25, 2007

a day at the office


I drew this big picture today. I sometimes push my ideas of what art is and what my style is to the point of breaking. Working big is great for the soul, I like to draw outside on big expensive sheets of paper. I have a divided nature, part of me is quiet and calm and reclusive and other part lives very large and loud. You get to be physical when you work large. You get to get involved in the process on other levels instead of just a cerebral one. I met a nice artist- girl at the beach and realized this is probably an unconscious snapshot of that moment.




If you know where you are going then your are lost---gardega

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor