Saturday, June 16, 2007

One hundred pieces.

I have finally sold over one hundred pieces off of ebay. Although most of my sales have been through people requesting art through the mail-- ebay is a bit easier for me as I instantly know who gets what art! If you have not got your art yet it is probably because I have ten orders left to fill on monday that we have issues or questions about. If you received art please give me feedback in email so I can hear what you think! I have much work left and will continue to post it to blog and ebay. I am finally painting again and will be in the post office a bit less "come monday." I find it funny that the first person to buy my art after the press in the post never paid and I am happy to keep those two pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor