Thursday, June 28, 2007

nice letter from a customer

I post these because they make me feel good not for any other reason...

Dear Alex and Jacqueline,
I came into the jewelry store this morning and saw my package from you on my desk, I did a happy dance... then I opened it and was completely struck by the beauty of the pieces. Ophelia was as beautiful as I had hoped and the other two pictures are amazing. The nude angel on the beach was more than I could of asked for, it was as if you knew me, I feel like that angel on the beach!! Thank you for your kindness and for giving people like me a chance to own something unique and original from such a cool talent and just nice guy. This will not be the last you hear from me, as soon as I can afford another one I will and I go to your site everyday to see what you are doing.
Your Only Missouri Fan (is that still true?),
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor