Monday, June 18, 2007

Bar Napkin


I would never post something like a bar nap- drawing or a doodle if I didn't think there was something to the drawing. I drew this somewhere between Amsterdam and Tequila in NYC. I don't really know why but on the back I titled this piece "the sadness of summer." I am pretty sure I am the creator of this because I signed it as well as woke up with it in my pocket. Drink is not good for most artist as it dulls the senses and most artist have little sense to begin with. I have plenty of sense and the constitution of an american indian, therefore alex doesnt mind the occasional beer after twelve hours at the easel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor