Thursday, June 21, 2007

Alex
I am so distraught. I cannot even tell you. I received your package at work yesterday and because I had to go to a few different places after work, I left it here in my office and it is now GONE. Gone. I had meetings outside the office this morning so I only discovered this now. I do not know whether it was taken by the people who take out the garbage and they thought it was an empty envelope so they threw it out, or whether someone stole it from me (I work at a law firm so I highly doubt anyone would steal it here). I am so disheartened and sad. I don't know what to do.
Moreover, I feel awful about making a promise to my brother that I cannot now keep.
But, most of all, I feel awful that your art has disappeared and does not belong to the person it was intended for.
I will pay you a few hundred dollars for another piece for my brother [perhaps a watercolor piece?].
I am sick with feeling awful.

remember---art is just stuff, I will replace it all! Just don't worry about stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor