Friday, May 25, 2007

VIP Status

I am not trying to create exclusivity but given the heavy demand for my work I have decided to create a VIP section for people who have spent over 300.00 on my work. If you have please email me and I will sign you up for VIP (I will also check records and enroll you automatically). This means I give you first view key on pieces before they go up for sale. Also, I have plenty of ten dollar sketches left for people with smaller budgets. If you send more you simply get more advanced work. VIP will also include getting a free oil sketch from me (I will give more info. on that later) VIP customers will also have first view of many of my popular series--dancers, strange world and my flower studies.

alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor