Wednesday, May 30, 2007

VIP LIST

We have shipped close to 100 pieces out of my studio already and have many times that to ship still! If anyone wishes to be on VIP list please email me with VIP in subject of email. By being on VIP list you will get to view work before it goes to bid. If you have spent 300 or more dollars on my art you are enrolled in VIP automatically and you have a free gift coming from us at TDA soon. It looks like we made New York Magazine, although I am not sure if it is only the online version (will find out soon!) So far all those who have received my art have been very positive, if you have an issues please contact us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor