Thursday, May 31, 2007

Strange World---early morning flight


Here is a really nice (in my opinion) study from my "strange world" series. These were painted on the beach in los angeles during my lost weekend in Doors land . I get very depressed in Los Angeles but I find there is something in that depression that makes me paint well, so I will be flying back soon to paint on the beach again and continue my strange world series. My friend asked my why I don't just paint them in NY, I don't answer questions like that. If you have to ask that question my answer would mean nothing to you. I often find you cannot tell in pictures if it is a sunrise or a sunset, I can only see this piece as morning. a departure in to a new day, a strange world. This piece will not be put on ebay if you would like it please email me with an offer. My other strange world watercolors have brought in 200 to 400 dollars and this is one of my Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor