Wednesday, May 23, 2007

request

Hello everyone. If you guys/ gals can do me a favor and spread the word around I would be most greatful! A DJ in Westchester Has been plugging away my blog on her station and I am very thankful to her. If you can ad me as a link on your sites or mention me in emails to others it will be so great. I am overwhelmed by the response I have gotten thus far and I want to keep it alive! If anyone works for a media publication that would consider my story that would also be great. I hate to do self promo. but one must as an artist! I would be glad to make an extra special oil for anyone who can help me get the word out. I have finally gone international with this with calls from philipines, canada, mexico, ireland and New Zealand!

cheers,

alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor