Tuesday, May 29, 2007

photograph


I usually never show photographs as I look at them primarily as a reference for paintings. I am not into things that all have the same surface etc. although they are unique in that they capture a moment in time---cartier bresson was a person I admire as a photographer..This is not a photoshop manipulated photo, I promise this is the real thing. It was not digital either it was years ago before I had a digi cam...it is a reflection of the trees in the water in the mountains. It was a dead calm morning. I flipped it, of course, to be vertical and to take into the strange world. My friend chris is a great photographer..

not for sale.

alex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor