Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Lacoon group study


When I was a child I had a book with the head of Michaelangelo's David on it it. I was so afraid that picture I could not look at it. I was afraid of the hair. It scared me greatly, it seemed evil and wormish. I later learned to love greek sculpture and copied it whenever I could. This is a teenage study of the lacoon group. I believe this scupture, when found, helped to usher in the Renaissance. As a child I had many bizarre quirks. I had a phobia of coffee tea or even iced tea. To this day I have never tasted coffee, tea or iced tea. I also had to have my parents put my shoes on 5 times before grade school because If I had "lumps in my socks" I wouldn't go to school until my dad would yell at me and then I would go to school with lumps in my socks and all day long I would obsess about them. I was also afraid of a certain shade of orange/ yellow and the exact color was the same color ofKraft mac and cheese. I never tasted that because of the color it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor