Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Good morning america.

If anyone has questions how to get my work or wants to buy a piece you can email me or call me. I do have much work left and also many cheaper pieces as I promised. I am loading up dancers today, I also have some landscapes and nudes to upload. My mother is coming over to help today until I find an assistant. My mum is an angel in the first degree. I have some nice moonlight nocturnes I found as well. I have spent every memorial day since high school alone, I am sure I will be alone this one but I am excited to go to the ocean with my watercolors and paint all weekend! I will bring my oils as well. I would love to have a girlfriend but art is a jealous mistress and my only true love in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor