Thursday, May 31, 2007

General Update--good morning

I loaded some new pieces last night. I have to drive to my Brooklyn studio this morning, back later in afternoon. If anyone wants art you can read above instructions, call or email me with questions. There is plenty of art left and I started working on some new series as well. If I promised anyone certain pieces etc. please be a bit patient as we are just getting caught up. I will honor my word even if you have to yell at me a bit. For all who sent in 10 to 30 dollars, we made folders with your name yesterday (two big boxes) and will start shipping those out on Monday! Good ebay feedback is important so please contact me if you feel you waited to long or have any other issues. I promise to make you happy. A surgeon in Idaho has promised me he can attach a few more arms so I can draw and paint while I handle everything else.

viva dali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alice in Winter Watercolor

12  x 16 inches on arches paper to purchase https://tendollarart.com/products/alice-in-winter-watercolor